Boston Baked Beans
Michelle Bersani =^..^=
Hope you like it :)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- dried navy beans, soaked overnight
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, uncooked and chopped; i use maple flavor (i have also used leftover diced honey ham, for a change)
- onion, peeled and chopped (or diced; your preference)
- 4 Tbsp
- molasses (i like dark, but both are good)
- 1/2 tsp
- dry mustard (i use colman's original english)
- 1 tsp
- each, salt and pepper (more or less, to your liking)
1Soak beans in water overnight.
2Mix together all ingredients in slow cooker.
3Add enough water to cover.
4Cook on high for about 8 hours; stirring frequently.