Pina Colada Fruit Dip
It’s creamy, fluffy, and perfectly sweet. I used coconut instant pudding and crushed pineapple to create that classic pina colada flavor that everyone loves so much.
This dip only takes 5 minutes to whip up and an hour to cool in the refrigerator before serving. It’s perfect for a summer barbecue, picnic, or late-night snack cravings.
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, at room-temperature
- (7-ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
- (3.4-ounce) packet instant coconut pudding mix
- (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- (8-ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- toasted coconut for topping