Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
My favorite way to serve this is in a hollowed out sourdough round loaf with chunks of thick cut bread. Or, a simple dish with pieces of italian style bread is good, too. :)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-10 oz
- box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1-14 oz
- can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1-10 oz
- jar of your favorite alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1-8 oz
- package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3-4 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bag(s)
- bacon pieces (if you prefer, you can cook some bacon and roughly chop it up)
- 1 pkg
- sliced mushrooms, cooked and drained (optional)
1Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, leaving half of the mozzarella to the side. Be sure everything is well incorporated.
3Transfer everything to an 8x8 baking dish, then top with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 30-35 minutes or until cheese on top is bubbling and golden brown.