Beef Gravy Mix
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-1/3 cups instant nonfat milk powder
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons instant beef bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3 teaspoons brown sauce for gravy
1Combine milk powder, instant flour, bouillon granules, thyme, onion powder and sage. Stir with a wire whisk to blend. Cut in butter or margarine until evenly distributed. Drizzle brown sauce for gravy over mixture. Stir with wire whisk until blended. Spoon into a 3-cup container with a tight-fitting lid. Label with date and contents; store in the refrigerator. Use with in 4-6 weeks.
2Sandi MoorheadBeaner found the instructions for the water to mix ratio:
Found this recipe on another site. Instructions said to use 1/2 cup mix to 1 cup of cold water, stirring constantly over med heat till thickened and smooth!