Blue Cheese Dressing
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
1In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, and black pepper.
Fold in the blue cheese, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or up to 4 days.
Stir before serving.