Smoked Salmon Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- salmon-size of small tuna can
- 3 Tbsp
- prepared tomto pesto-i use trader joe's-fresh
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared sliced sun-dried tomotoes-also trader joe's in jar
- 2-3 Tbsp
- any flavor boursin cheese-i used shallot & chive
- 1-2 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1/4-1/2 tsp
- natural liquid smoke (if you are using unsmoked salmon)
1In a medium size bowl-mix on can drained salmon, the pesto, sliced sundried tomatoes (OK to use a bit of the oil from the tomatoes)*
*I love the sun
-dried tomatoes-so if you love them-feel free to add a few more!
2Add the Boursin-crumbled up to mix in well
3Add the liquid smoke if you aren't using smoked salmon-to taste-I prefer just a hint of smoke. Add the sour cream & mix well. You can taste at this point & add salt & pepper if you like.
4Serve in a pretty bowl with a spoon/spreaders. Provide warm bread &/or crackers & a nice glass of wine. Enjoy!