Kat's bubblin artichoke dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- softened cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 3/4 c
- mayonnaise (i use kraft olive oil, but you can use your preference)
- 3-5 dash(es)
- texas pete hot suace (or hot sauce of your liking)
- 2 jar(s)
- unmarinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag(s)
- of shredded parmesan cheese, fresh not canned
1Mix the softened cream cheese and Mayonnaise until combined thoroughly. Add hot sauce to your liking. (my dip is usually orange tinted by this stage from the hot sauce, but we like it spicy!) Add the garlic and artichokes and mix VERY WELL. You may add spinach at this step if you prefer too, but I usually do not. Mix half of the bag of shredded cheese into everything.
2empty dip into baking dish and top with the remaining cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until the top of the dip is bubbling and lightly browned and serve with rye rounds or Ritz crackers.