Hot Crab Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons old bay® seasoning
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/2 teaspoon mccormick® mustard, ground
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
11. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Add crabmeat; toss gently.
2. Spread in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay Seasoning, if desired.
3. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread.