"Game Day" 7 Layer Taco Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- bean dip or 1 can of refried beans ran through food processer
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 4 medium
- avacodos or (pre-made / packaged avacado dip) )
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- chopped green onions
- 2 c
- chopped tomatoes
- 1 large
- can of chopped black olives
- 1 pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 c
- miracle whip salad dressing
1Cook ground beef in skillet until done. Drain grease. Add 1 package of taco seasoning according to the package directions.
2Using a 9 x 13" pan, start layering your ingredients in the following order.
1. spread bean dip evenly in bottom of pan
2. spread cooked ground beef evenly over bean dip.
3Take your 4 ripe avacados and mash with the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. spread evenly over ground beef .
4Mix 1 cup of sour cream, 1 package of taco seasoning and 1 cup of miracle whip.
4. spread mixture evenly over avacodo mixture.
55. Spread 1 cup of chopped green onions evenly over sour cream mixture.
6. Spread 2 cups of chopped tomatoes evenly over chopped green onions.
7. Spread 1 large can of chopped black olives evenly over tomatoes.
8. Sprinkly shredded cheese over entire top.
6I serve this with trisket crackers but you could use any that you favor or use a variety.