Corn & Cheese Dip/Spread
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 can(s)
- mexi-corn, well drained
- 1 can(s)
- ro-tel tomatoes, well drained
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 4 c
- kraft three cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp
- sugar or artificial sweetener
- 2 bunch
- green onions with 2 inches of the tops, diced (divided)
1Mix all ingredients together, using 1 1/2 bunches of the diced green onions. Garnish with the remaining diced green onions. Chill overnight in the refrigerator to let the flavors marry.
2This spread/dip is also great just warmed in the microwave. The cheese melts, and it is oh, so cheesey!!
3If you would like a more Mexi flavor, add 1/4 tsp. of cumin to the sour cream/mayonnaise mixture before blending with the other ingredients.