Wendy's Buffalo Chicken Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/8-1/4 c
- *lousisana hot sauce (to preferred taste)
- 1 c
- 1 - 8oz pkg
- cream cheese
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded and separated
- 2-3 Tbsp
- green onions, finely chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2/3 c
- blue cheese, crumbled and separated (or feta, i like to use a combination of feta and blue)
1Preheat oven to 375.
Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non stick spray.
2In a bowl, toss chicken with hot sauce and set aside.
3Mix mayo, cream cheese, 1 1/2 c cheddar, onions, lemon and 1/3 cup of blue cheese together in casserole dish.
4Stir chicken into cheese mixture and top with remaining cheddar and blue cheese.
5Bake 20-25 minutes, until bubbly.
Serve warm with celery sticks and favorite cracker.
6*hot sauce - I prefer really mild, I only use a tablespoon if even...and it's still really good!