- 1/2 c
- minced sweet onion
- splash of lemon juice
- (5-6 oz.) cans albacore tuna, drained
- (15 oz.) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- few splashes of tobasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper (i like more)
- salt to taste
- olive oil for moisture consistency
Drain the tuna and place into a large bowl. Add the black-eyed peas and gently stir. Add onions, black pepper, salt, and Tabasco sauce. Drizzle with olive oil to add the moisture consistency that you prefer.
Serve on crackers, toasted bread, or be creative.
I can picture this salad placed on sliced tomatoes, stuffed inside a half of yellow or green pepper, or along-side a lettuce salad. Many options with this recipe. And LITE it is....