Chicken of the Sea Deviled Eggs
These are great for that after school snack or added to your salad greens..a great luncheon idea.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 large
- hard boiled eggs
- 1 small
- can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- of 1/2 a lemon plus the grated rind
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- minced onion
- 3 Tbsp
- mayonnaise or salad dressing(more or less as needed)
- 1 Tbsp
- greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper or to taste
- dill weed or chopped parsley and old bay seasoning
1Peel and cut eggs lengthwise; scoop out yolks into a medium bowl. Place egg white boats on a plate.
2Add tuna to egg yolks, Mash together until there are small pieces and blended well.
Mix in remaining ingredients, except the dill weed and old bay seasoning.
3Stir until combine. Mound into egg boats. Cover and chill.
Before serving sprinkle with the dill weed and Old Bay seasoning. Makes 12 halves.