Featured Pinch Tips Video
- large russet potatoes peeled and diced small
- ribs of celery, finely chopped
- small onion finely diced
- hard boiled eggs, reserve 2 for garnish
- 1 1/4 c
- hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- scallion, green part chopped fine for garnish
- green olives, drained and sliced for garnish
- 1/2 c
- drained dill pickle relish
1Place the diced potatoes in a large pot with water. Add salt to the water. Bring to a high boil and then boil on a low boil for 7 to 8 minutes. Drain and spray cold water over them to stop them from cooking more.
2When the potatoes are cool, place them in a large mixing bowl with the onion, celery and onion.
4Mix the mayonnaise and mustard together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add to the potatoes
5Add 1/2 cup of dill relish that has been drained to the potatoes.
Mix all ingredients together well.
Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours. Put the potato salad in a serving bowl and garnish.
6Garnish with the two remaining eggs that have been sliced. continue garnishing with the sliced olives and chopped scallions. Sprinkle some paprika on top before you start garnishing, if desired.