Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb.
- spaghetti (broken into 3rd's)
- 1 (16 oz.)
- bottle kraft's zesty ltalian fat free dressing
- 2/3 cup
- kraft's zesty ltalian fat free dressing
- 3 tablesp.
- mccormick salad supreme seasoning
- Half of 1
- red bell pepper, chopped
- cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 2 large
- roma tomatoes, seeded and cut-up
- 1 cup each
- broccoli and cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 large
- carrot, shredded
- 1 (8 oz.)
- pkg. colby-jack marbled cheese, cubed small
- 1 can
- (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
1Cook the spaghetti, then rinse under cold water till the spaghetti is cool. Drain well. (I cooked my spaghetti exactly for 12 minutes.)
2Marinade the spaghetti over night with the 16-ounces of Italian dressing.
3The next day (or morning), add the remaining ingredients, plus the 2/3's cup of Italian dressing.
4Chill the salad several hours in the refrigerator, before serving.
5Note: Another really tasty Italian Dressing you can use in place of the Kraft's Dressing... Fit & Active Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing (which is sold at Aldi's).