Family's Favorite Pasta Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, chopped, 4.25 oz. can
- 2 medium
- cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 large
- tomatoes, diced
- 2 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- 1 pkg
- tricolored rotini pasta, 16 oz.
- 1 pkg
- pepperoni, julienned (i use a 8 oz.package of sliced)
- 1 bottle
- your favorite italian dressing, can add a little more as pasta soaks it up
- 6 oz
- package of parmesan cheese, shredded
1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water until pasta is cool.
2Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, leaving some of the cheese to sprinkle on top.
3Chill several hours to let the flavors blend. Better if left to sit overnight.
4Very versatile as you can add more of what you like, less of what you don't like. Can easily double by adding more veggies and 1/2 of another package of pasta. I have even used grilled chicken instead of pepperoni, or left the meat out completely.