Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 - 12 ounce package uncooked tri-color rotini pasta
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1/2 cup milk, or as needed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rotini at a boil until tender, yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes an drain.
2Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until evenly browned. Drain and chop.
3In a large bowl, mix mayo, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder and garlic pepper. Stir in milk until smooth. Place rotini, bacon, tomato, black olives and cheese in a bowl and toss to coat with dressing. Cover and chill at least 1 hour in refrigerator. Toss with additional milk if the salad seems a little dry.