~ Easter Broccoli Salad ~
This delicious salad I threw together on a whim, and will be one that adorns my Easter table this year. I had some broccoli I needed to use, and this is what became of it. My family loves it. They said to definitely make it again for Easter!
- 1 bunch
- broccoli, cleaned and separated
- 1 pkg
- (1.0 oz) kraft thick & creamy ranch dip or dressing mix - make according to package directions for the dressing
- 10 oz
- frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- small - sliced water chestnuts
- 1/2 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 c
- sliced mushrooms - optional
- 1 tsp
- salad supreme seasoning - or something similar
- grinds fresh cracked black pepper
- 6 slice
- bacon, fried crisp drained and crumbled
- heaping cup, fresh shredded cheddar cheese
1Mix your dressing & refrigerate until thickened.
In the meantime, prepare all remaining ingredients and place in a large bowl. Carefully toss.
2Once dressing is thickened, blend into the broccoli mixture and gently toss to coat.
Keep chilled until ready to serve...