Cornbread Bacon Salad
Next time you make a pan of cornbread, reserve some just to make this great tasting salad.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 cups leftover cornbread, crumbled
- 1 can bush's pinto beans, rinsed and drained very well
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 basket grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sweet pickle juice
1Place crumbled cornbread in bottom of 13x9 glass dish.
2Put a layer of beans of top. Layer chopped onion and a layer of green pepper. Then, a layer of tomato halves.
Put crumbled bacon on top.
Mix mayonnaise and pickle juice together until well incorporated.
About 15 minutes before serving, slowly pour over salad.