Steakhouse Potato Salad
ronda quickle @quickmom
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups mayonnaise (can be light or regular)
- 1-2 tablespoon milk (to desired consistancy)
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon slices cooked and crumbled (can use turkey bacon or regular)
- 5 lbs red potatos with skin on (wash well)
In a small bowl, stir together the ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, and green onion. Cover, and refrigerate for about 2 hours to blend flavors. Remove from refrigerator and add milk to get desired consistancy.
Stir the mayonnaise mixture into the bowl of potatoes. Toss in cheddar cheese and crumble bacon into the bowl, and stir to distribute. Serve.