Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- sugar, to taste
1This recipe can be used for those backyard summer get togethers that everybody loves. Simple to make and has a wonderful flavor. You can either leave the skins on for a little more texture or remove them for a cleaner look. Both methods provide you with a great cold potato salad.
1. Boil potatoes in skin and let cool. Slice into quarters. Add eggs,
mayonnaise, onion, and celery and fold together. Season to taste with salt,
pepper and sugar.
Organize all the raw ingredients.
Cut the potatoes in half, then into quarters.
Then cut each quarter twice more or into desired size.
Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.