Miss JoAnn's Best Potato Salad Ever!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- about 8 large potatoes peeled
- about 1 cup of mayo or salad dressing
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of milk any prefence is fine
- about 1 tsp of sugar or sugar substitute
- about 5 eggs boiled i add vinegar to boiling water
1cook potatoes until fork tender drain allow to slightly coll but if you're in a hurry omit the cooling. rince eggs to insure no shells are left and chop to desired consistency
2mix mayo, milk and sugar. taste and decide the flavoring you prefer.
3combine and chill, I have served warm, but I prefer cold