Loaded Baked Potato salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5 lb
- potatoes, russets, cut in cubes
- 2 c
- real bacon bits
- 1 bunch
- fresh chives - chopped fine
- 4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (not the fine shred)
- 1 1/2 c
- 3 c
- sour cream
- 1 Tbsp
- butter flavored seasoning (molly mcbutter or one like it)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c
- milk (just to thin the dressing)
1Boil potatoes till fork tender (dont over cook), remove from heat - drain and let cool.
2Meanwhie - mix together the rest of the ingredients.
3Carefully mix potatoes and dressing mixture together - being careful not to break up the potatoes too much. Chill over night.