Cousin Maxine's Potato Salad
There are only 4 potato salad recipes I like or will eat or make.
This is one of them. And when I go visit my cousin she always makes it for me.
I love it because, I dislike Potato salad covered so much in Mayo you can't taste the other ingredients.
Maxine's Mom use to make this for the resturant they owned up in Bend, Oregon a million years ago.
Note from Maxine...It's better the next day. I don't agree..I like just right after she makes it.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bunch of radishs, cleaned and sliced thin, save the green tops for rasdish soup
- bunch of thin green onions, sliced
- exlarge white rose potatoes, cut in cubes and cooked el dante
- exlarge eggs, hard boiled and chopped, not to fine
- 1/2 c
- best foods or helman's mayonnaise
- 1/4 c
- milk or cream or half & half
- salt and pepper to taste
Slice your radishes and green onions. Add to the cooled potatoes and gently mix them. Salt and pepper to taste.