Vonciel's Seafood Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ·2 tablespoons olive oil ·1 large onion, diced · 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined · 1 pound scallops, rinsed and patted dry · 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked · 1 (12 ounce) can water packed tuna, drained and flaked
- ·salt and pepper to taste ·1 tablespoon or more accordding to taste, old bayseasoning™ ·1 cup mayonnaise, or to taste · 2 tablespoons yellow mustard · 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste ·1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ·2 tablespoons white sugar · 1 large green bell pepper, chopped · 2 stalks celery, chopped · 5 hard-cooked eggs, chopped · 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced · 1/2 teaspoon paprika, as garnish
- 2 tsp
- sazon goya seasoning (optional)
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE. ADJUST SEASONINGS TO TASTE. FOR FOR HEALTHIER OPTIONS, SUBSTITUTE MAYO, SALT ETC.
2. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, oregano, turmeric and sugar in a large bowl. Mix in the bell pepper, celery and chopped eggs.
3. Add seafood and toss until evenly combined. Garnish with eggs slices and sprinkle with paprika.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or overnight before serving to let flavors blend.
· Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 132 | Total Fat: 8.4g | Cholesterol: 82mg