Sweet Macaroni Salad
Recipe from my TOH July 2004 magazine.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 4 medium
- carrots shredded
- 1 large
- red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium
- red onion, chopped, i use vadalia
- hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 c
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- 1 c
- cider vinegar
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
1Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large serving bowl, combine the macaroni, carrots, bell pepper,egg and onion.
2In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper until smooth. Pour over macaroni mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3This salad really is delicious. People will want the recipe.