Shrimp Pasta Salad with Dill
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- small pasta, mini shells, cartwheels, whatever you choose
- 1 lb
- small salad shrimp, cooked, and cleaned
- celery stalks, minced fine
- 1 medium
- vidalia onion, minced fine
- kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- fresh dill weed, chopped or 2 tablespoons dried
- miracle whip to moisten
1Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse well and drain. Set aside in bowl.
2Mince celery and onion add to bowl. (if using frozen shrimp, rinse and drain to make sure they are broken up and defrosted) Add to bowl along with remaining ingredients.
3Add enough Miracle Whip to moisten. You may need to add a bit more after chilling as the pasta will absorb moisture.
4Chill and serve.