Broccoli Tortellini Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- cheese tortellini (14 oz.)
- 1 c
- fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped fresh parsley or about 1 t. dried
- 1 jar(s)
- marinated artichoke hearts, undrained (6 oz.)
- green onions, chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp
- chopped fresh basil or 1/4 tsp. dried
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- prepared italian salad dressing
- cherry tomatoes, halved or 3 tomatoes cut into 1/2 or 1/4
- parmesan cheese (optional)
1Cook tortellini to desired doneness, according to the package. Place broccoli in colander and drain the tortellini over the broccoli and then rinse with cold water.
2In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together escept the cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
3Place tomaotes on top of the salad in a serving bowl and sprinkle with Parmesan if desired.