Virginia Baked / Ham Salad
You could easily double the recipe for more servings. Normally I add a hard boiled egg, didn't have any prepared to use today. This took a total of 5 minutes to whip together...
- 4 oz
- ham. i use virginia baked from deli
- 1 tsp
- ground dry mustard
- 1 heaping Tbsp
- sweet onion, minced or chopped
- 1 oz
- sharp white american cheese, small cubed - use whatever kind you prefer
- 2 heaping Tbsp
- mayonnaise dressing
- 1 small
- pickle, sweet or dill. i used dill
- to taste
- boiled egg, chopped fine ( optional )
- dried dill weed (optional)
Eat with greens on a plate, or use in a sandwich. It's delicious either way.
I have this typically for a low carb lunch. Enjoy!