Summertime Turkey Sausage Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 pkg
- sweet turkey italian sausages
- handfuls of spinach leaves, chopped
- grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 Tbsp
- almonds, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp
- medium pear, chopped
- 1/2 medium
- yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- vinegar (for the dressing)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin (for the dressing)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin (for cooking)
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
1in a skillet on medium flame add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. cook turkey sausage 7-10 minutes, turning throughout. after sausage cooks, cut into circular pieces.
2in a small skillet on medium heat, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow pepper for 3-5 minutes. add a dash of salt and a dash of pepper, mixing throughout.
3place all of the spinach in a large bowl. add half the amount of the rest of the ingredients and toss well. the remainder of the ingredients will be used for garnishing.
4serve and garnish with remainder of ingredients.