Summer Tomato, Onion, and Cucumber Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper, or more to taste
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 vidalia or other sweet onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarsely chopped fresh herbs, such as flat-leaf parsley, chives, and/or tarragon
1Whisk vinegar, oil, honey, salt, and pepper in a large shallow bowl.
2.Remove alternating stripes of peel from the cucumbers. Slice the cucumbers into thin rounds. Add the cucumber slices, tomatoes, and onion to the dressing; gently toss to combine. Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
3.Just before serving, add herbs and toss again.
About this Recipe
Course/Dish: Other Salads