~ Simply Delicious Seafood Ciabatta Sammie ~
What an awesome sandwich! Cool and refreshing for these hot summer days. Simple and flavor was perfect. I actually didn't have to keep adding this or that to get it right. I hope you try it sometime...Yum!
- 12 oz
- xl raw shrimp - poached in salted water and drained
- 4 oz
- or 3 sticks - imitation crab, sliced into bite sized pieces or use fresh crab meat
- 1 medium
- stalk of celery, minced
- green onion, sliced - green tops trimmed and used as well
- thick slices ripe tomatoes
- lettuce or baby spinach leaves stems removed
- ciabatta rolls - toasted
- 1/4 c
- mayonnaise plus 1 tablespoons
- 1 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 3/4 - 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- dill paste or fresh dill, chopped
- ground black pepper
1Boil raw shrimp in salted boiling water, just until pink and floating to top. Drain and rinse with cold water. Remove tails. Cut into bite sized pieces. Slice crab sticks into bite sized pieces and add both to a medium sized bowl. Add celery & green onion - toss.
NOTE: Can use all shrimp for this salad if you prefer. Just use 16 ounces.