Shrimp & Avocado Salad w/Jalapeno Dressing
This is a great summer salad! and it's real easy to prepare.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tsp
- red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 c
- orange juice, fresh
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/2 c
- fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 medium
- jalepeno, seeds removed and minced
- 4 c
- lettuce, any kind
- 3 small
- oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 small
- red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 2 medium
- ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb
- large shrimp, cleaned, deveined and cooked
1In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, olive oil, ornage juice, jaapeno, salt, pepper and cilantro. Set aside.
2Place lettuce in four individual bowls or serving plates.
3In a large bowl, toss oranges, onion slices, avocado and shrimp with jalapeno dressing. Arrange on top of lettuce.