ORIENTAL CABBAGE SALAD YOU PERSONALIZE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 bag cole slaw cabbage
- 1/2 c sunflower seeds (remember what i said. get the sunflower seeds shown in the picture)
- 4 finely chopped green onion
- 1 chicken or oriental flavored ramen noodles (crushed) set flavor packet aside
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- flavor packet from noodles
- 3 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
1Add all salad ingredients together in large bowl.
In saucepan, heat up sugar oil seasoninng packet and vinegar. Whisk while heating until blended. Cool. Pour over salad, toss and chill 1 hour.
NOTE: The dressing will "wilt" the salad just a little so don't make this a day ahead. Make it a couple hours before serving.
2HOW TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Add any of these: Stir in out of the oven baked chicken nuggets cut in 1/2, pineapple tidbits, drained. Mandarin oranges, drained. Cashews, slivered almonds,diced apples,chicken, raisins, french fried onnion rings for a little crunch...got the idea?
BUT NEVER, EVER add black and white whole sunflower seeds!!!