Mrs. Julian's Shrimp Salad
The ingredient amounts for this salad can be adjusted to make the salad your own. source unknown
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 cups cooked macaroni, cooled
- 3 cups cooked shrimp, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped pimento
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs, hard cooked and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
1IN large bowl, mix macaroni, shrimp, onion, celery, pimento, parsley, salt pepper and eggs.
2Add mayonnaise and toss til all ingredients are well coated. Chill before serving. Store leftovers in covered container in refrigerator.