Mexican tomato and corn salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon each minced lime zest and fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon each white wine vinegar and olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- salt, black pepper and sugar to taste
1heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium. Stir in corn and cook until soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Cool corn slightly, set aside.
2Whisk together zest, lime juice, vinegar, 1 tablespoon oil, and garlic in a small bowl.
Mix tomatoes, cheese, cilantro and corn into large bowl. Toss salad with vinaigrette, then season with salt, pepper, and sugar,. Serves six.