Easy Sugar Free Sweet And Spicy Pickles
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 european seedless cucumber somewhat thinly sliced (meaning not see thru thin and not fat)
- 2 full thin slices of a small sweet onion
- 1 small clove of garlic thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of pickling spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry dill
- 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 12 single packets of splenda (optional - you may use less depending on the sweetness you like)
1Put 1 Tablespoon of Pickling Spice, 1/4 Tsp. of Cinnamon and The Dill In The Bottom of A 1 Pint Mason Jar.
2Then Add The Garlic Slices, The Onion Slices and Then Cucumber Sliced On Top Of The Spices.
3Now Put the 4 Tablespoons of Water, The White Vinegar and The 12 Packets of Splenda Into A Small Pot and Heat to A Boiling Point and Remove from the Stove. Do Not Cool This Liquid, Pour It Directly Over the Top of The Cucumbers in the Jar Filling Almost to the Top, Leave About 1/2 to 3/4 Inch Space. Using A Towel to Hold The Jar (PLEASE BE CAREFUL - IT WILL BE HOT)Put The Inner and Outer Lid On The Jar and Screw Down Tighlty. Turn Jar Back and Forth 3 - 4 Times to Mix the Ingredients and Then Sit It Upside Down On It's Lid and Let Sit Until Jar Is Completely Cool to The Touch.
4Then Refrigerate for 3 Days Before Opening to Cure. No Tasting Before They Are Done. They Will Be Good!
5Note: The Longer They Stay In The Refrigerator, The Sweeter They Get.