Black Bean Sweet Potato Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- large sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped into cubes)
- 1 can(s)
- black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 3 Tbsp
- vinaigrette salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 dash(es)
- red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 c
- flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
1Boil the sweet potatoes for about 10 minutes or until just tender. Do not overcook!!
2Drain water off of sweet potatoes and put in a large mixing bowl.
3Pour in Vinaigrette salad dressing, add salt and pepper.
4Pour in the drained/rinsed black beans. Set bowl aside to cool.
5Once the mixture has cooled down, add onions, parsley and the red pepper (you can omit the red pepper or add more to your liking).
6Toss all ingredients together. This dish is wonderful at room temperature or cold!