Lacy Parmesan Salad Baskets
(Photo from bing images)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup
- + 2 tbl. shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbl.
- finely chopped pecans
- 4 cups
- fresh mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1 cup
- halved red and/or green grapes, seedless
- 2/3 Tbl.
- chopped pecans
- 5-6 Tbl.
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing, or to taste
- apple, thinly sliced or diced
- pear, thinly sliced or diced
- 1/4 tsp.
- salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp.
- pepper, or to taste
- 5-6 tsp.
- shredded parmesan cheese for garnish
For salad: Just toss ingredients in large bowl, drizzle with salad dressing and season with S&P if needed or desired. Toss to coat.
Pile salad into cooled, firm parmesan baskets, sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon shredded parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
*Baskets can be made ahead and stored between sheets of waxed paper in airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. And mini ones can be made for appies!