Purple Lady Salad
- (6-oz) package red raspberry jell-o
- cup boiling water
- (20-oz) can undrained/crushed pineapple
- can of blueberry pie filling
- cup toasted/chopped pecans
- (8-oz) container thawed whipped topping (not light or fat free)
- fresh raspberries, blueberries, & extra whipped topping
* We do "buffet-style" a lot, so this salad usually gets placed in a trifle or other decorative-type glass bowl.
** If using a 13x9-inch glass dish, you may want to cut salad into single serving square portions, then place each portion on top large piece of lettuce (I like red-leaf) and set it on a salad plate as a side item for each member at the dinner table.