Easy Chicken Salad
I also make this with leftover chicken breasts. Sometimes I serve it in scooped out tomatoes. Or put a scoop on top of some lime Jell-O.... and don't forget... it is good on toasted bread and crackers too!
In this photo... Mandarin oranges (drained) were added.
Sometimes we add chopped apples too.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- (13 ounces each) canned chicken breast (drained)
- 4 stick
- celery ( chopped small)
- 3/4 c
- onion (chopped small)
- 1/2 can(s)
- pineapple tidbits (drained)
- seedless grapes (sliced in half)
- 1/3 c
- roasted pecans or walnuts (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp
- salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/3 c
- mayonaise (more if needed)
- 1 large
- lettuce head (leaves removed, washed, paper toweled dry)