Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (1-pound) bag refrigerated shredded hash browns (if using frozen hash browns, thaw first)
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup light cream or half and half
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 3/4 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 pieces cooked maple-flavored bacon, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 small white onion, chopped
1Cook bacon. Chop. Set aside.
2Chop broccoli, spinach, and onion.
3Grease slow cooker with butter.
4Line the bottom of the slow cooker with hash browns.
5In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream, pepper, onion, broccoli, and spinach. Stir well.
6Pour egg mixture over hash browns. Sprinkle cooked bacon on top of egg mixture.
7Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours.
8Check quiche after 3 hours to make sure it hasn't dried out. Do not overcook.
To make the hash brown bottom extra crispy, fry them in a pan before placing them in the bottom of your crock.
*This dish is naturally gluten-free.
Read more at allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com/...K.99