Rose Petal Rosary Beads
The beads can be used to make other things like bracelets, earrings and necklaces.
They can also be made into beaded curtains.
You can meditate or pray for the person you are making these for.. as you choose. :)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 gal
- fresh rose petals
- 3 Tbsp
- rose oil
- 1 tsp
- rose perfume (like avon's roses roses)
- rolling pin
- sewing thimbal
- roll florists wire (hat pins work too)
- rolls dental floss (or jewely string)
- decorative crystal, ceramic or steel beads or rings
- medal, cross, other embelishments
- shallow dish or pan
- rose oil (olive oil is less desireable)
- clean cloths
Add in the rose oil and rose perfume. Pulse to incorporate the scents into the dough. This should yield about 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 cups of dough.
Using a sewing thimble, cut out circles of dough.
Roll the beads around in the oil occasionally. Soaking and rolling them for at least two hours.
*** If you have a favorite rosary, use it as your pattern, adding what you see fit (like beads, rings, cross)