Homemade Dishwasher Tabs
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups baking soda (cuts grease, great all-purpose cleaner)
- 2 cups borax (natural cleaner and disinfectant)
- 1/2 cup epsom salt (reduces the effects of hard water)
- 1/2 cup vinegar (added cleaning power, liquid to help bind the ingredients)
- 15-20 drops of real lemon or lemon essential oil (really cuts the scum and cleans well)
- 2 ice cub trays
WHAT YOU NEED
Transfer the mixture into two ice cube trays and press down until each ice cube compartment is hard packed with detergent. If you packed them all down really well, you should use all of the mixture in those two trays.
Add 1 tablet to your dishwasher detergent compartment.
and instead of using Jet dry fill the compartment with Vinegar works amazing especially if you have hard water
Note: My kids are actually cleaning right now and they have the crumbs of this in a bucket of water, cleans AWESOME