Zucchini 'pasta' with turkey meat balls.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- ground turkey
Put zucchini through a spiralizer (can get at Bed Bath & Beyond or online).
Turkey Meat Balls:
2 lbs lean ground turkey (or chicken)
• 3 egg whites
• 1/2 tsp ground cumin
• 1/2 tsp dried thyme
• 2 tsp dry yellow mustard
• 2 tsp black pepper
• 2 tsp chipotle pepper spice
• 1 tsp salt
• 2 tbsp garlic powder
• 1 small onion (finely chopped)
• 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix ingredients together in one large bowl.
4. Use a small ice cream scoop to form the balls & place them on a heavy non-stick baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20 -30 minutes (check after 20 to make sure the meat is fully cooked).
***Serving: 2-3 meatballs per meal