"Turkey Soup", the next day
An Instant Leftover ZAPPER!!!
"TURKEY SOUP", anyone??
NO EXTRA SALT or PEPPER ADDED.
You can season this to your tastes.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tsp
- garlic, or 2 cloves chopped fine
- 2 Tbs
- olive oil
- carrot diced (leftovers)
- 1 stlk
- celery, chopped (leftovers)
- 1 tbs
- fresh sage leaves, or 1/2 tsp pdr sage
- 2 (32oz)
- cartons chicken broth
- bay leaf
- 2 C
- fresh or frozen green bean, cit in 1" pcs.(leftovers)
- diced sweet potatoe ( leftover)
- 1/2 C
- small uncooked pasta, (broken spaghetti, orzo,alphabets,or pastina)
- 3 C
- cooked turkey, diced (leftover)
INTO LARGE POT; HEAT TOGETHER: ALLOW TO BRN
ADD: 1 ONION CHOPPED TO LARGE POT
COVER ON MD LOW HEAT, TIL TENDER, 7-8 MIN.
1follow above instructions down to the sage,
Now, Add sage and broth, bay leaf, and bring to simmer.
2When simmering add remaining ingredients, EXCEPT TURKEY.
cook about 10 minutes.
Til Vegies & Pasta are tender,
add turkey, and simmer not more than 10 min.more
4Serve, Makes approx 6 servings.
TIP: Thanksgiving Vegies and side dishes can be sub for fresh vegies (about 3 Cups)