Turkey Pot Pies
My husband looks forward to them before Thanksgiving gets here!
I almost feel silly for posting this because it's so easy...LOL!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chopped up leftover turkey
- leftover green bean casserole or any frozen vegetables
- leftover gravy
- leftover stuffing (optional)
- pie crust dough (you can use my recipe, works out wonderful!)
- ***no amount put here, it depends on how much you want to put in
Cut round circles 5 inches round.
You can use a lid from a container.
(No need to spray the bottoms or sides)
If you want to make larger pot pies you can make them in ramekins or the larger 6 cupcake pans. Just roll your dough out to a larger circle.
Bake at 350 degrees until your crust is golden brown.
Place on a dish by themselves or in a ramekin when serving.