Turkey and Stuffing Quiche
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups leftover stuffing or 6 oz package chicken stuffing
- 1 cup chopped, cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 can evaporated milk, 5.5 oz
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1If using stuffing mix, prepare according to package directions. Press stuffing into greased 9 inch pie plate or quiche pan, forming a crust. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
2In small bowl, mix turkey and Swiss cheese; set aside. In another bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper. Sprinkle turkey and cheese mixture over hot crust. Pour egg mixture over turkey. Lower oven temperature to 350 and bake quiche for 30 to3 5 minutes or til knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let quiche stand 10 minutes before serving. A unique variation on an all American classic.