Turkey and Herb Cheese Stuffed Bell Peppers
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- ground turkey
- 1 dash(es)
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 c
- oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped, reserve 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1 pkg
- 5-6 oz. pkg. garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- capers, drained
- small fresh bell peppers, cleaned and halved
- 6 oz
- italian cheese blend-shredded
11. Heat skillet and cook the turkey until no longer pink-season with salt and pepper, set aside to cool slightly
22. In a mini processor, combine sun-dried tomatoes, 1/2 tablespoon tomato oil, garlic & herb cheese and vinegar.
33. Puree to a slightly chunky spread. Put in a mixing bowl and fold in the turkey and capers.
44. Stuff equal amounts of turkey mixture into the bell pepper halves.
55. Top with Italian cheese and grill over medium heat until cheese melts