~ Pleasing Wedgie Sandwich ~
- 11/2 lb
- deli ham or turkey, thin sliced
- sweet onion, sliced thin, juicy ripe tomato - thin sliced - garden fresh is the best
- 1 small
- head of lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheese,( i use italian 6 cheese blend) or shred my own mozzarella
- thin pizza crusts. i started making my own and baking them off - or walmart sells pizza dough already packaged.
- forget the mayo, salt and pepper
Take the two pizza crusts, and cut each in half, on the cheese side of the crust, I spray with cooking spray, to keep from sticking.
I started making my own pizza dough for these. I oil and sprinkle pan with corn meal. Spread dough as if making a pizza and bake for 10 - 15 min at 400 degree F.
I have made these on the grill also(wrapping in foil)